When I was going through a really tough time in my life the dai ko myo symbol was there for me. It helped me to find peace and to get through some of the darkest days of my life. Ever since then, I have been a huge advocate for using this symbol and I believe that it can help anyone who is struggling.
- 1. What Is the Dai Ko Myo Symbol?
- 2. What Is the Meaning of The Dai Ko Myo Symbol?
- 3. how To Use the Dai Ko Myo Symbol
- 5. Benefits of Using Dai Ko Myo
- 6. how To Pronounce the Reiki Master Symbol (dai Ko Myo)
1. What Is the Dai Ko Myo Symbol?
The Master Reiki symbol is one of the most powerful symbols used in Reiki. It is known as the Dai Ko Myo or “Great Bright Light”.
This symbol is used to access and amplify the healing energy of Reiki. When used correctly, it can help to speed up the healing process and provide deep levels of relaxation.
2. What Is the Meaning of The Dai Ko Myo Symbol?
The meaning of dai ko myo is “great enlightenment”. It is used to open the mind and spirit to the healing power of Reiki.
This symbol can help to provide clarity and understanding on your spiritual path and lead the way to inner growth and discovery.
The Master Reiki Symbol is also used for self-treatment and treatment of others. In order to use it effectively, you must have a clear intention and be fully present in the moment.
With its silent and vivifying presence, the Master Reiki Symbol can help to amplify the healing power of Reiki.
3. how To Use the Dai Ko Myo Symbol
Step 1: Prepare your space
Prepare yourself and the receiving person with a relaxing environment. Turn off the lights, allow some candles to burn, and play some soft music.
The recipient should be lying down on their back or stomach in an area that is free of clutter.
Step 2: Ground
Sit cross-legged on the floor and take a few deep breaths. Imagine roots growing from your tailbone, through your legs, and into the ground. Allow yourself to feel grounded and centered.
Step 3: Connect with Reiki energy
Place your hands in the Gassho position (palms together in front of the heart) and say the Reiki Prayer.
After you have connected with the Reiki energy, gently place your hands on the recipient’s body. You can hover your hands above the body or lightly touch the skin.
Step 4: Draw the Master Reiki Symbol
When you are ready, begin to draw the Master Reiki Symbol (Dai Ko Myo) above the person’s head. Visualize the symbol glowing with a bright light. As you draw the symbol, say the following mantra:
“Dai Ko Myo, Dai Ko Myo, Dai Ko Myo. Thank you for your healing light.”
Step 5: Send Reiki energy
Once you have drawn the Master Reiki Symbol, imagine that healing energy is pouring from your hands and into the person’s body. Visualize the energy flow through their entire body, filling them with light and love. Continue to send Reiki until you feel a sense of completion.
5. Benefits of Using Dai Ko Myo
- The master reiki symbol is used to access and amplify the healing power of Reiki
- The Symbol represents enlightenment, awakening, and clarity in one’s life
- By using the master reiki symbol, you are able to use the most authentic and vibrant part of the whole reiki path to access your own deepest inmost soul
- The symbol is also used for self-treatment and treating others, providing a dynamic balance of relaxation and concentration
- Using the symbol can help to speed up the healing process, provide deep levels of relaxation and amplify the healing power of Reiki.
6. how To Pronounce the Reiki Master Symbol (dai Ko Myo)
The Master Reiki Symbol is pronounced “dye-koh-mee-oh”. It is made up of three Japanese characters that represent the sun (dai), moon (ko), and brightness or enlightenment (myo).
When these three characters are combined, they create a symbol of great power and strength.
In this article, we have covered the meaning, use, and benefits of the Master Reiki Symbol. We have also discussed how to pronounce it correctly!
The Master Reiki Symbol is a powerful tool that can help to amplify the healing power of Reiki. When used correctly, it can speed up the healing process and provide deep levels of relaxation.