Are you new to the world of Reiki or a seasoned professional looking to expand your practice? Whether you’re just getting started or looking to take your skills to the next level, there are a variety of accessories that can enhance your Reiki experience.
From healing crystals to aromatherapy oils, these 14 must-have Reiki accessories can help deepen your connection to the practice and improve the effectiveness of your sessions. In this post, we’ll explore the top accessories for both newbies and professionals alike, providing you with the tools you need to elevate your Reiki practice.”
1. Mexican Yoga Blanket
- HANDMADE PREMIUM MEXICAN BLANKET: Our serape and baja blankets are cozy, practical, and full of vibrant colors to add joy wherever you take them. Offered in pack of 1, each Aztec blanket is unique, woven by local artisans in Tlaxcala, Mexico on a traditional wooden loom.
When starting to do reiki you probably start out with doing it on your own in your living room or bedroom.
having a blanket is a great way to start. even when you start or have already a dedicated room a mat is really essential in my opinion. It helps set a boundary while meditating and just helps you to focus.
This particular mat is pretty sturdy and supportive and has really great grip. It has a chakra design that helps you focus on reiki. And if you are like me, it is very easy to clean. It is a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
- Perfect for cooling a medium to large size room without taking up much space
It’s a good idea to have a fan on hand if you are going to be doing reiki for a long time, especially outside where the summer heat can make it feel like an oven!
Having a fan nearby will help cool your body and prevent you from getting too hot as you work. I like to use mine when I’m doing reiki inside during the summer, it helps keep me cool and focused!
3. Incense Holder
- 🎁[Anti-Ash Design]: The innovative anti-ash design of YHAOEN’s incense holder helps you say goodbye to messy ash on your tabletop. The incense burner can collect the dust left after burning the incense stick in a glass bottle, so that the dust is no longer scattered on the tabletop. At the same time, the glass bottle can create a stable air environment, so the incense stick in the glass bottle can burn stably, even in the room with the electric fan open, it can be used well.
Incense is the perfect accessory for Reiki because not only does it smell amazing, but it also releases negative ions into its surroundings which actually help you stay alert during meditation.
4. Chakra crystal healing kit
- LUXURIOUS HEALING CRYSTALS SET —- 7 authentic raw chakra stones of 1.2-1.6 inch, 7 tumbled crystals of 0.8-1.2 inch, 7 mini tumbled crystals of 0.6-1.0 inch, 1 rose quartz pendulum,1 chakra necklace, 1 chakra bracelet, 1 Obsidian Crystal Ball,1 selenite charging plate, 1 clear quartz point, 3 velet bags, 50g natural colorful stones assorted and 1 electronic starters guide. They are hand selected for your best healing practice !
Reiki Crystals help with purifying and healing you from the inside out. I’ve been using these crystals for a few years now and they do help!
They are quite pricey but it is worth it, as you can use them to help with healing yourself as well as others. They absorb bad energy during reiki and strengthen your good energy, making them a definite must!
This is a great set for beginners because it comes with a guide that explains the individual crystals
5. Reiki meditation timer
- A stylish and innovative digital desk timer with clock
When starting out as a practitioner it is easy to underestimate how long you actually spend practicing. You may think you are doing 15-20 minutes of meditation but then an hour has passed and you didn’t even notice.
I have found that recording timers help me keep track of how long I actually spend doing my reiki, and chimes are great because they remind me when it is time to switch! The clock has a warmup function so you can settle in before the meditation starts.
And because it’s not connected to your phone it prevents you from reaching for your phone right after the meditation.
- 💎 Natural – You will receive authentic handcrafted pack of 11 Crystal Pendulum and pendulum board that is hand sorted, quality checked, earthly mined, organic and authentic.
Pendulums are used for more than just divination. They can also be used during Reiki sessions to help you find the perfect location on your body for certain chakras.
I use mine when I practice reiki on others because it helps me quickly find the chakras that need to be healed and balanced out.
- The Reiki Manual: A Training Guide for Reiki Students, Practitioners, and Masters
On a similar note, books also help with Reiki sessions. No matter what level you are at in your studies there is always something new to learn!
Whether you want to learn different types of reiki or find out more about the different reiki levels – there is a book out there for you! Books are just a great way to get into reiki or learn more about it at your own pace.
Take a look at our recommendations for more info
8. Display the five reiki principles
- Size: Approximately 8×12 inch, 20×30 cm. Vertically or horizontally.
If you have a dedicated room, displaying the five reiki principles can be a great reminder of what you are doing and why you are practicing Reiki.
I like to put mine on the wall next to my altar, so it is the first thing that I see when I meditate. This helps me to stay true to the path that I am on and reminds me of where I came from!
Having a plant in your room increases the quality of air in your room and makes the whole space feel much more positive. If you get a plant that requires little to no care then you will only have to worry about one thing less when it comes to practicing reiki!
Also, plants absorb negative energy from their surroundings, making them perfect for rooms where negativity may build up.
10. Essential oils.
- Top selling essential oils set: We create our essential oils using rigorously tested ingredients. Top blends, make pampering a luxurious experience with our set of 6 10ml oils. Perfect for blending to make candle making scents, bath bombs or a unique aromatherapy experience. Join 110,000+ customers who love our essential oils for massage, aromatherapy, and candle making!
Essential oils can be used during meditations and also for protection. A drop on your palms before reiki or a few drops of lavender in an oil burner can make all the difference!
I like to use these when I am practicing Reiki with others because it helps them feel safer and more relaxed. You can read this article if you want to know more about essential oils and how they can help with Reiki
Having Reiki Music playing in the room can help you relax and focus on your goals. It also helps the person receiving Reiki to relax and feel more comfortable which can be a lifesaver in some cases!
I love listening to meditation music while doing reiki, it is very soothing.
12. Chakra cleansing kits
- High quality smudging kits used for a sage smudging ritual to cleanse your aura & clear your space
Sage or smudge sticks are often used during purifying rituals because they are supposed to help eliminate negativity in the home.
I have found this ingredient does not work very well on its own, so when my friend introduced me to her chakra cleansing kit I was overjoyed!
The kit is basically a small bag filled with everything that you need for your reiki ritual. You can use it during meditations in place of smudge sticks to cleanse yourself and your surroundings. It’s simple and easy to use
13. Meditation cushion
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL MEDITATION CUSHION: Use Sedona as a firm pillow, yoga Block, or other uses in your everyday life and wellness routine. Easily transport Sedona wherever your practice takes you with its built-in strap.
It might be insignificant but to relax your body you need to be comfortable. If you have a chair or a meditation stool then your back might not appreciate it as much as other people would.
I love sitting on my cushion because it better supports the natural curve of my spine which makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed during sessions.
- PERFECT CHIN SUPPORT TRAVEL NECK PILLOW – This airplane pillow can better wrap your neck and free your chin, prevents the head from falling forward, relieves neck pain during travel.
I think this is one of the important things to have. It prevents straining your neck while you are meditating and it looks so much better than a normal pillow. I was talking to my wife about the headrest cover that I had in mind, and she agreed!
She said that when she used to practice Reiki on others they would always complain of neck cramps because they were not only uncomfortable but also put a strain on the neck.
15. Reiki Table
- Premium comfort: Table features deluxe cushioning, providing the ultimate comfort for your clients. The table top and armrest wings both are composed of a plush, 2″ thick layer of high-density foam, and the face pillow contains 3″ of foam with a removable cover.
This is a great massage table for those who do not have the space to keep a larger one. My Luxton Home Premium Memory Foam portable massage table is lightweight and easy to set up. It only weighs 30 pounds, making it very easy for anyone to move around when needed. This table also has an adjustable headrest that can be positioned in any direction you need it to. If you are looking for a small but sturdy massage table that will work well with your practice, this is the right choice for you!
Reiki is an excellent way to promote healing in both the individual and the environment. There are many different accessories that can be used to enhance your Reiki practice.
Some of these include books, plants, music, essential oils, and chakra cleansing kits. These items can help you to relax and focus on your goals. They also help the person receiving Reiki to relax and feel more comfortable.
With these accessories, you can feel even better after the Reiki session. I have found that there are many different ways to enhance your reiki sessions, but these are just a few of the ones that work for me! Now, go out and start practicing!